« All Events
Air Canada aircraft visit + East Wing of Geneva Airport
1 April - 8 h 30 à 14 h 00
THE SWISS CANADIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND OUR GOLD MEMBER, AIR CANADA, INVITE YOU TO AN EXCITING VISIT ON SATURDAY, APRIL 1ST, 2023.
1) An Air Canada Airbus 330 aircraft
2) The new East Wing of the Geneva-Cointrin airport
08:30 Meet in front of Gate C1 (between counters 57 and 60), at the check-in level.
. It is indicated by a “Crew Access” sign. Take the corridor and wait next to the red seats (see pictures below).
11:30 End of the airport tour
12:00 Optional lunch (but mandatory registration) at the Montreux Jazz Café
RATE: the tour is FREE! Lunch (à la carte) will be paid for on site by each participant.
MANDATORY MEASURES TO BE GRANTED ENTRY
– All sharp and dangerous objects are prohibited as we will be on the “airside”, as if you were going to take a plane.
– Come light! We will be going through security checks, so it’s best not to be overloaded.
– Comfortable shoes are recommended as we will be walking a lot.
– Each visitor will be required to present an official and valid identification document (passport or ID card).**
– High visibility vests will be distributed at the entrance and must be worn throughout the visit.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22ND
**Please send a pdf copy of your ID document to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 22nd as name badges will be printed for each participant to pass the first security check.**
REMINDER: Please confirm if you want to come to the lunch or not.